test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not able to copy toon to preview server

I have tried, unsuccessfully to copy one of my toons to the preview server. I copy the toon on the website and get the success message, but when I log in to the preview server, my toon is not there. There are also some guild friends having the same issue. I have 1 of 4 characters on the preview server, so it is not because I do not have the space for a new one. Is this a known issue, and are things being done to remedy the situation? We were looking forward to, as a guild, doing practice runs of VOS this weekend, and none of us can get our toons to migrate.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    skarner27skarner27 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    I posted about this a few days ago. I made a spreadsheet detailing every character's story and campaign progress and then tested which characters could be copied. I have noticed that any of my characters that started Tyranny of Dragons cannot be copied to the preview server.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    For me, it appears it works in random time. i.e. I could copy the character A at one time and I can't copy the same character A the next time. If it works, the copy is done right the way (i.e. no need to wait). If it does not, it does not matter how long I wait. It just does not work.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***