test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

M21 - Blocking Bugs

I have found the following bugs which will block my ability to test further content:

1. I am unable to collect unstable resonance in Undermountain. In a twist of fate I did receive the depleted artifact reasonably quick. I am unable to progress to refine the depleted artifact and move on to Master Expeditions.

2. Step 3 Going Undercover of The Cloaked Ascendancy introduction is no longer available and the quest line came to a dead end. I finished Step 1 River District Unveiling and Step 2 A Crown for the King. I am unable to progress in this campaign.

3. After getting my Mad Max vehicle in The Path of the Fallen and zoning into the wastes my character violently switches between character mode and vehicle mode. Movement is possible but extremely slow. I did not try and complete the quest to wandering emporium given this impairment.

Comments

• Options
    murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Issue #1 was fixed in a previous patch.

Issue #2 and #3 are still present after patch on Friday morning, June 18th.

I was able to hit the tab key many many times to eventually get the screen from constant swapping between character and vehicle view. However as soon as you zone back in or get out and back in of the vehicle the issue reoccurs.

Issue # 4 I am unable to zone into Stardock instances to collect the intelligence. I have the quests but unable to zone into any of the instances.
  • Options
    Update from patch on 6/23/2021.

#2 I am able to get the "Going Undercover" quest however the Blacklake District is not available to do the quest.

#3 This issue is fixed in this patch.

#4 Still unable to zone into Stardock instances to collect intelligence.
  • Options
    A dev has responded on another thread that #2 has a fixed checked in and available for a patch:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/13186015

No idea on the status of #4.