test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shadowclad

malakay#8027 malakay Member Posts: 19 Arc User
Is shadowclad working as intended? i see no daze or stealth

Comments

• nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    I slot this primarily on my CW, i rarely see the daze/stealth but it does happen from time to time. Most recent I can recall was couple weeks ago in CN.

Base of the tool tips "When you successfully deflect an attack with 8 stacks of Shadowclad, your armor will Daze nearby foes for 2 seconds and place you in Stealth for 4 seconds. This effect cannot happen more than once every 30 seconds."

This is pretty rare, like 1%-10% rare that it will happen.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    Same here. My ranger went to stealth once a while but unfortunately, usually, in the wrong time such as after the fight is finished and ride away in stealth.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited April 2021

Is shadowclad working as intended? i see no daze or stealth

It's WAI.
    I have 60% deflect on my DC, unable to reach 4 stacks due to high deflect uptime.

and it's work well(6-7 stacks all the time and stealth proc on cooldown) on my Barbie, with ~35-40% deflection chance.

Shadowclad is not a Negation it's useless if ur deflection chance too high.

I guess I switch to Eclipse for my DC so I can reach 70% deflection with no companions.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • cy4ka#6190 cy4ka Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Its mostly used in PVP. I tried a r13 on my Rogue that did absolutely nothing.
    It's a HAMSTER enchantment if you are only doing PvE.
  • gryzellagryzella Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User

Its mostly used in PVP. I tried a r13 on my Rogue that did absolutely nothing.
    It's a HAMSTER enchantment if you are only doing PvE.

It help when shadow or hand grab you, because they deal no reflected damage and after 8 hit release you.

• mr9000rpm#7375 mr9000rpm Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Tested my r14 shadowclad this past weekend and wow is this thing terrible now. It used to only go on cool down for the daze/stealth effect. I have observed that now the defense and deflect % no long stack either after you have successfully deflected and all benefits of the enchant go onto a cool down. Basically making this enchant useless.