test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When you enter your war machine all your AP points reset

nibs#8955 nibs Member Posts: 155 Arc User
As the title says, entering your war machine in Avernus drains/resets all your AP points.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,240 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    It has been like that since the introduction of that map. It was reported N times and it appears either Cryptic does not care or WAI.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    naiblissnaibliss Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Entering any vehicle that modifies your AP gauge drains it. War Machine in Avernus and Khyek in Sea of Moving Ice.
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Somewhere along the way one of the devs, I think NoWorries, said that it was intentional that you lose your AP after leaving the car.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,240 Arc User
    edited June 2021

Somewhere along the way one of the devs, I think NoWorries, said that it was intentional that you lose your AP after leaving the car.

I would say it is lousy programming. It appears both AP and the car power share the same attribute of the database table. Car power fills up fast and they don't want us to use the car to fill up AP which I agree. What I don't agree is these 2 things should not share the same attribute and just empty it when it changes 'stance'. On the other hand, I already get used to it and always do a daily before going outside.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***