test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Goristros horns

tested it in 3 characters, a dc and 2 cw and there was no "Butcher's Focus" buff and there was also no change in the critical chance status

Comments

• Options
    bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    Tested it on my cw, it works, but shows no buff icon. The problem is to hit ten times for 10% of your max HP. I have about 600k.
    During use of my daily i usually get it to 4-5 Stacks.
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Are you doing 60k damage ? It’s hard to build up on trash mobs from my experience. As they are usually dead before I get 1 or 2 stacks .
    Just ran dread spire on cleric arbiter . Most stacks I got was 3 . Mobs dead , cooled down between mobs .
  • Options
    It´s an endgame toon with good stats, not perfect but good. I´m doing quiet frequently 60k hits. Can´t say how often. In matter of trash mobs I agree with you. It seems to be impossible to build a high number of stacks. In long Boss fights (ToMM) it should work but nowhere near 100% uptime, I think. The problem is to check that on Play Station. Hit test dummy, open character screen, check numbers an repeat the process is quiet anoying.
  • Options
    I haven’t tested it on dummies yet . I’ll check it out on even REDQ boss . I think it’s WAI , but it sure as hell would be possible that it gets bugged etc at some point . Especially on our PS4, lol
  • Options
    Tried on rogue on dummies , got it to 6 stacks .
  • Options
    makes sense, rogues have higher magnitudes. at least I zhink so...? don´t play a rogue