test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lich's Lament - Audio Quest

blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
This is one of my all time favorites. First the audio segments are out of sync with the dialog blocks. But also the first audio segment Zarifrax states that his phylactery was on that undead you just killed. The way you have it now, Doomguide Volahk appears to be lip syncing the speech given by Zarifrax. When you arrive, there is no audio as you pick up the phylactery. The next dialog block has no audio, the next stop has the wrong audio. I would recommend the audio for this quest needs to start at the phylactery upon pickup. I don't believe Doomguide Volahk should be handling this quest at all, when he was surprised by the fact you give it to him. His closing audio dialog failed to come up, where he states the Lich is laughing. Please fix.

Just killing time...

Comments

• Options
    tepakuzelugon#2021 tepakuzelugon Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I also ran into this issue.
  • Options
    polysatyr81polysatyr81 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    I ran into this issue as well and it's replicated with several quests where the quest giver changed in the zone. So far it's "Lich's Lament" in Neverdeath, "Scales of Kelemevor" in Ebon Downs, "Prisoners of War" in Icespire Peak and "Hungry like the Wolf" in Vellosk
  • Options
    I've now discovered two in The Chasm. "A Grave Task" and "Fallen Heros"
  • Options
    And for The Whispering Caverns it's the Bitter Berries quest.
  • Options
    eminnerdev#8159 eminnerdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 32 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for these reports! The audio work for M21 is in progress right now so the unvoiced and mismatched lines should be getting fixed in the coming weeks. Keep the reports coming though so we don't miss anything! Thank you for your patience!