test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wonders of Gond

drinky85drinky85 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
The Wonders of Gond event is currently running and I was excited to obtain the Bore Worm mount.

I have however not been able to get one and after opening a significant number of the Creations of Wonder pack wholly believe that there is some kind of bug which results in the lack not dropping.

I have (conservative estimate) opened in excess of 800 packs and not gotten the bore worm pack. This seems far at odds to the number of packs taken to obtain for guild mates who have not taken part in the event before who are obtaining within 20 packs on average.

What have others experienced? Similar?

Comments

• autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    Someone on youtube opened 1000 and got 1 bore worm. So the odds are pretty low. So odds are 1 in 1000ish?
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    In addition, it is bound to character on pickup (at the moment). Hence, you should do that on the toon you want the mount.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • sak#3663 sak Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    They must have fixed it. It is now account wide as it was advertised to be. It came bound to account then once equipped to my main it was reclaimable in promo tab by my alts. Took about 300-400 boxes. It seems I was lucky? Those are really poor odds. It’s a cool mount though.
    Post edited by sak#3663 on