test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Advice on trading lure/trophies for gold price?

nibs#8955 nibs Member Posts: 155 Arc User
Basically i enjoy the workshop so need gold. I want to trade bits i don't need for gold but i have no idea of what is a fair trade as i've never traded before. I have a couple white horn chips, chains, journal of seduction, goristro bracers. What would be a fair trade in gold for these items?.

Comments

• vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    i wouldnt have a clue on price however mop4 have a pretty stable price on ah so my advice (bit long winded but you get fair exchange this way)
    1 sell lures for set price in mop4
    2 sell mop4 on ah
    3 buy gold bars from ah
    4 sell gold bars to vendor in pe they have a 1/1 ratio for gold coins
  • vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    sent you a pm
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    nibs#8955 said:

Basically i enjoy the workshop so need gold. I want to trade bits i don't need for gold but i have no idea of what is a fair trade as i've never traded before. I have a couple white horn chips, chains, journal of seduction, goristro bracers. What would be a fair trade in gold for these items?.

To get gold for workshop sustainably, besides getting gold from 'normal' activity, you can make gold from workshop by crafting cheap stuff and selling the cheap stuff to vendor for gold.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    plastic is correct, you can make 34 silver by spending only a few coppers on many low end items. I tried this and made 8 gold in just minutes off my 400 morale. Do that and in 10 days you should have 80 gold. If you need AD use the 80 gold to buy 99 Radiant Healing and sell those in the auction house for 20K.

If you want to be super lazy... buy Coalescent potions from the auction house for 30 to 40 AD. Sell those to vendors for 37 silver, no crafting needed. :trollface:

Just killing time...