test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Avernus hunt system needs to be reworked or fix the bugs 68 of the same hunt ran in one day & nada

waxy#1523 waxy Member Posts: 134 Arc User
Avernus hunts system needs to get reworked this is considered an outdated mod now and I don't understand why the random loot roll is so bad in there today I ran 68 of the same hunt and didn't get nothing but a black opal and a blood Ruby and it was a T1 I don't understand what you guys are thinking about this but so far I have ran 300 + of the white horn chip hunt trying to get the Goristro's horns this doesn't make any sense because by now with the amount of hunts that I have ran of this particular hunt I should have at least got that helmet one time but I haven't it is a T1 hunt tier 1 this doesn't make any sense the random loot roll is so bad it should not be that high of the chances of you not getting it this doesn't make any sense because this mod is now outdated New Sharandar is out so why hasn't the difficulty been decreased in order to receive the items in Avernus yet from the hunts

Comments

• Options
    horizonxaelhorizonxael Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    I have given up the horns even to find them, only they come out and a torture this is not a game but a mental torture, in a game you have fun here instead if you are mentally tortured, and a gamble and a HAMSTER stinks everything just sucks I have to say it and a HAMSTER point and I would not want to speak badly otherwise I get the curses.