test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Inadequate PvP Leaderboard compensation from Fight of the Fowls

roadkill#6177 roadkill Member Posts: 534 Arc User
edited May 2021 in Player Feedback (PC)
I was ranked in the top 10 on Page 1 of the PvP Leaderboard before participating in the Fight of the Fowls which reset my ranking to zero. I didn't play another Domination Match for the rest of the season. The chance that my ranking would've dropped out of the top 10th percentile would be extremely low and would have required a tremendous surge of new players competing, and from what I saw, that did not happen. Considering this, I want 100 Battle Trophies so I can get a Rank 12 Weapon or Armor Enchantment Choice Pack, and I wrote a ticket to support thusly. Support's response was to post in the forums as they were unwilling to personally compensate me so far.

I'm curious how many players believe they would have achieved a top 10th percentile ranking for one or more of their characters.

A coalescent ward is a somewhat reasonable if not overly generous compensation for some depending on their leaderboard ranking, but for those that would have been ranked in the top 10th percentile the compensation of a single coalescent ward is but a tiny fraction of the value of what 100 battle trophies can be spent on.
Post edited by roadkill#6177 on

Comments

• roadkill#6177 roadkill Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    As I expected, no comment yet, and no additional players requesting an appropriate reward. This belongs as a support ticket and not a community forum post.
    edited May 2021
    Hello again. I bet most if not all the views on this post are mine as I've edited the post and checked back for updates.
    Is it possible to know if a developer or administrator viewed the post even though there is no comment?
    Here's my weekly check in on this matter. I see nothing new. More than a month has passed.
    Hey +1 week.