test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wizard + Weapon Enchatments

masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
edited November 2020 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
There are still multiple skills that have bugged interactions with weapon enchants, why are these not being fixed?

● Steal Time: No effect at all
● Furious immolation: No effect at all
● Ray of Frost: The "bonus damage" portion doesnt work.
● Icy Rays: The "bonus damage" portion doesn't work
● Arcane Singularity: "Special effects" of enchants dont work (Lightning Arc, Delayed hit on Bilethorn, etc)
● Icy Terrain: The "bonus damage" portion doesnt work after the FIRST HIT.
● Conduit of Ice: The "bonus damage" portion doesnt work after the FIRST HIT.

I think there are others, but have forgot them....please post in comments and I will add to main post
Post edited by masteroga on

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2020
    So do devs/whoever comment on bugs to let us know they've been read and reported?
  • Options
    onethree13#1845 onethree13 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    These are all old bugs. Playing as a wizard, you will see many more interesting things. :)
  • Options
    Yes they are old....and have not been fixed. And now that wizard under performs, they should REALLY get around to fixing them. Ya dig?
  • Options
    onethree13#1845 onethree13 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    They should, but no one does anything. And now work is still underway on a new update, so they are unlikely to pay attention to it...
  • Options
    The difficulty in fixing these bugs has to be very easy though. I dont understand....
  • Options
    Just checked Ray of Frost. Still broken....I'm sure all the others are too....right?
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Of course.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Checked a FEW of the bugs again tonight (Steal Time, Furious Immolation, Ray of Frost).....

At least on these skills, the 10% damage boost from a weapon enchant works now!! 🏆🎊🎉. HOWEVER, Steal Time and Furious Immolation do not apply the secondary weapon enchantment procs still (used bilethorn since cursed burn is a hot mess) 😐🤢🤮

Why aren't these bugs getting fixed? Can we get an answer?
  • Options
    silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Because it’s an old class and it’s low on the list of fixes. Bard comes first because of all the money spent and it as supposed to be the new hot thing. Instead it was the new hot mess.

I’m waiting for something to be positive about, but not holding my breath.
  • Options
    > @silente07#2597 said:
    > Because it’s an old class and it’s low on the list of fixes. Bard comes first because of all the money spent and it as supposed to be the new hot thing. Instead it was the new hot mess.
    >
    > I’m waiting for something to be positive about, but not holding my breath.
    >
    >

I was kinda hoping for a developer to reply 🤓. Most of these bugs were reported in mod 16....16!!!!