test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fizz Fizz Bang Bang quest likely broken

roadkill#6177 roadkill Member Posts: 534 Arc User
Quest requires delivery of multiple Rank 8 potions which my character cannot craft because the recipes are not available. So, I suspect the quest is broken unless acquiring the potions from others is the intention of the quest.

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited April 2021

Quest requires delivery of multiple Rank 8 potions which my character cannot craft because the recipes are not available. So, I suspect the quest is broken unless acquiring the potions from others is the intention of the quest.

You need to have Masterworking III in order to get the potion recipes. Can you please verify that you have the proper level of Alchemy? Masterwork III recipes can be purchased in the Stronghold from The Artisan for 20 Aqua Fortis, and should include the recipes required for Fizz Fizz Bang Bang.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • roadkill#6177 roadkill Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    Thank you. I hadn't realized I could buy the Rank 3 recipes for the task. Can delete this post.