test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mod 15

Just out of curiosity- who misses what we had prior to mod 16? I sure do! I miss the salvage, I miss having a cleric that was amazing. I miss how they did the workshop. I get that they have to keep up with the times but what they had prior to 16 worked- there was always people on and now its almost like a ghost town- during the day today- I've only seen 14 available instances for Protectors Enclave and in the past that number was much higher. Doesn't Cryptic pay attention to the traffic in Neverwinter? I've heard they give Star Trek more attention. I've lost guild members to all these changes even the new ones- after contacting them- they all had the same message- the guild is great but the game is not because they add changes that they aren't happy about.
It just seems like if you want to keep up or get ahead in the game- you gotta spend $$. It wasn't like that when Neverwinter first started and now it is and its a grind to boot.

Comments

• Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Game play was more fun. Barovia was best mod. CRL was best dungeon concept. Everyone disliked AI. Unfortunately, the game wasn't sustainable in the direction it was going.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC