test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Coupon bugged/disappeared, zen store bugged with my account

xdavidep96xdavidep96 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
Ticket #481184 05/30 opened, today 0 answer yet :)
Please, read everything before saying that "soradiel isn't free", ok?
I had the 100% off companion discount (gift given to all players last year). 1 april, after the maintenance I entered the game and went to the zen store. I saw in the event tab that Soradiel was free. After clicking on it, I CLEARLY saw that the option to use the 100% discount was not selected (no kidding, the game told me that soradiel was free without using the 100% coupon). I bought it and the 100% coupon disappeared. Now, I dont have the coupon anymore but I can still buy soradiel for free (take a look to the screenshot) https://ibb.co/hY5Z7xP
The day after, I got the 20% coupon from invoke bags and I bought the VIP but I noticed exactly the same problem. The game was showing me the price of 800 zen for 1 month of vip without selecting the option to use the 20% coupon. I don't know if this problem is related only to my account but I would like to have my 100% coupon back.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    If you have a free coupon in your inventory, you see options to receive all items that apply to that coupon for FREE.
    The same is true at a discount.

coupon
    Post edited by mushellka on
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited April 2021

Ticket #481184 05/30 opened, today 0 answer yet :)
    Please, read everything before saying that "soradiel isn't free", ok?
    I had the 100% off companion discount (gift given to all players last year). 1 april, after the maintenance I entered the game and went to the zen store. I saw in the event tab that Soradiel was free. After clicking on it, I CLEARLY saw that the option to use the 100% discount was not selected (no kidding, the game told me that soradiel was free without using the 100% coupon). I bought it and the 100% coupon disappeared. Now, I dont have the coupon anymore but I can still buy soradiel for free (take a look to the screenshot) https://ibb.co/hY5Z7xP
    The day after, I got the 20% coupon from invoke bags and I bought the VIP but I noticed exactly the same problem. The game was showing me the price of 800 zen for 1 month of vip without selecting the option to use the 20% coupon. I don't know if this problem is related only to my account but I would like to have my 100% coupon back.

If you did not buy the companion from Zen store and have the 100% off coupon, you would see 'Coupon!' on top and 'Free' in bottom right of every companion. After you bought the companion (using the 100% off coupon or paid by Zen), you would see the companion to be 'free' (no 'Coupon!') for every characters in your account.

For your 20% off coupon you have right now, you have 'Coupon!' on top of 'VIP (1 month)' and 800 Zen in bottom right.

It is 'normal' and not something special with your account.
    I have the 100% off coupon and I also have the 20% off for anything coupon.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Didn't know that after the purchase, the companion was shared with the other toons of the account. Thank you for letting me now.
    But, I think that you didn't get the point. Example here https://ibb.co/9GXm8vM, I have a coupon on the refinement in my inventory but near "apply coupon" I selected "no coupon". Selecting "no coupon" the price should go back to his original value (in this case the original price was 100, so everything is right in this screenshot) and clicking on purchase should imply that my coupon will not be consumed. Am I right?
    I did exactly the same thing when I purchased soradiel. I selected "no coupon" but the price was still "free". Again, before clicking "purchase" I clicked on "no coupon"
  • Options
    I finally came to a possible explanation. This "purchase" was done in the protector's enclave. Maybe, something happened because of the lag. End of the story, my ticket is closed now. They cannot revert back this purchase. Than you :)