test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quickest way to increase stats in Mod 20

In order of priority, what the quickest way to increase your stats in mod 20? Mounts, Companions, Enchants? I have lvl 1200+ gear but lvl 9 enchants and runestones. I only have epic companions and mounts. Trying to figure out how to prioritize investments. Do I upgrade companions first to transfer more stats, get legendary enchants? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Check this video from Aragon, it shows the TIL priority list in terms of ease & cost to achieve:

aragon
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    I would like to highlight, that while the original question is direct and clear,... did you really want to ask that? In m20, stats numbers increase with your IL whether you want or not... And their effectiveness drops as your IL goes up whether you want or not as well.

As what to prioritize in building your char, my order would be:
    You should probably first fill all chosen insignia bonuses with green insignias.
    Then you fill your utility slots with what is useful for you at that moment. If you desire IL, fill other slots with cheap r9 as well.
    Then you fill companion slots with whatever game dropped for you.
    If you have access to Redeemed Citadel, buy the companion gear there.
    Then you choose one companion and upgrade it all the way to mythic. (talking about the one you intend to use as summoned, don't take a random one, think about what you want... and do not select Abyssal Chicken! That... thing... would cut you from group content - it reliably crashes the instances.)
    R9 weapon and armour enchant.
    Then you get yourself a mythic mount - make sure you have both active and passive power selected.
    Then you work on your companions - fill those offence, defence and utility slots with useful traits... and up with them to mythic.
    And while you are in this progress, you slowly go through the gear... but that does not affect your IL or stats much any more.
    And finally, some bolster bonuses.... slowly ranking the insignia to purple, then the utility enchantments...

But nothing of those steps is exactly dealing with stats or IL. That summary is kinda taking the cheapest steps to boost your char.
    If you want a big IL boost, go for mount collars. That is a nice IL boost. It is a disaster to your build, but a big IL jump. The only practical way how to get those is Zen market though (purple)... and gl with getting resources to upgrade them. As well, one of the biggest jumps in IL are guild boons. So yes, getting yourself lvl20 guild is probably the quickest way to IL, but that is a completely wrong reason to look for a guild...
    And boosting stats? Well, companions can give you the % bonus... and sure, some gear has an effect that gives you something upon triggering as well. But... I will be honest - the best bonuses usually start with the sentence: "when you damage or heal your target for more than 10% of your HP". However, that condition is kinda hard to reach - and impossible to sustain.
    ...lets think what else... I can't remember any other permanent source of stats atm, but if you are more interested in the "volatile" ones... there are elixirs, potions and some food at your disposal.
    Post edited by rikitaki on
  • thorbloodlust#5538 thorbloodlust Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Thank you. The Aragon video was exactly why I was looking for.