test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Storyteller Journals - Have they been Nerfed? How good are they for tanks now...

oktlryk#2717 oktlryk Member Posts: 149 Arc User
I was watching some vids on Youtube - then I checked out the Journals and I found they have seriously reduced HP - 5000K for 2 set booster - but how good are they now for tanks? I guess you'd not have the 45K boost with 3 books now right? Can someone who uses them tell me more? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Im using them on my tank, provides around 33K HP (well that is what I lost when I took them off)
  • Options
    How many books are u using
  • Options
  • Options
    Thanks! I think I will get them once I upgrade everything else - as I think the Triceratops too gives about that as well and I have full HP companions already - l8er!
  • Options
    yw
  • Options
    zaprobozaprobo Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Still running a 3x set of the Journals (Frozen as an active) as a 50K+ IL Paladin Justicar - works peachy for me. The build gets me up to a total of almost 870K+ HP when unbuffed - using all L15 Radiant Enchants for Defense slots, all Legendary HP Insignia, the Mythic Stalwart Mount Passive, and Major +1 HP Armor Kits on gear pieces.
    Zaphod "Zap-Robo" Robotnik
    http://zap-robo.net/
  • Options
    nasogg#8214 nasogg Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Can someone please tell me where to go to find the storytellers journal for the Tales set of Artifacts?
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I think you buy them in the Zen store now and then get pages from the Bazar. Game is a bit P2W at the BIS end at the moment unless you are willing to grind a wait a very long time. However to get say 60% of the way to BIS is probably as easy as it has ever been
  • Options
    datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User

Can someone please tell me where to go to find the storytellers journal for the Tales set of Artifacts?

It was from an event, that noone knows when its gonna happen again :D

You only need 2 books for tank. 3rd book doesnt give more hp compared with the amount youre losing from ilvl and you get more stats from the new artfacts.