test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Combat takes too long to end after things are dead

reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
Wanted to ask if others have this issue as well. After combat my character stays in combat way too long. Try to mount, my mount combat power(celestial wings) goes off and pulls half the bloody map. This in combat time seems different with different classes as well.

As a test, I just killed a mob with my TR, picked up all the loot, then stood there waiting for combat to end. Approx 7 seconds from when the last enemy died combat finally ended. 7 seconds might not seem like a lot, but farming hunt trophies for example, this gets old fast. I want my mount combat power for the next mob, not as a premature blast. This power is extremely fun to use, this mount issue takes the fun right out of it to the point I need to move away from using it.

Comments

• Options
    stryker80#0653 stryker80 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    Yep, definitely a consistent issue. The premature blast is especially annoying.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Combat takes too long period. Things that used to take 5-10 minutes to run now takes 2-4x+ as long.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    My mount power's on perpetual cooldown.
  • Options
    normlcat#3308 normlcat Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I 100 % agree. It is particularly an issue with all the new new mounts with unique powers. The older standard mount powers exit combat much quicker. I switch to the standard mount powers when I don't need them (or the IL). That being said, the best solution would be for those unique powers to exit quickly as well.