test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PS4 - CW gets frozen in place after using storm pillar - on going issue since MOD 16

opalsunsopalsuns Member Posts: 124 Arc User
edited July 2020 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
Ever since Undermountain dropped my CW continues to have an issue that only a few others I know of have experienced.

Basically when I do my rotation and use storm pillar , almost daily now my CW will freeze in place where all I am able to do is teleport to move. The only solution is to log out of the game and log back in or stop using Storm Pillar which will hurt my rotation and optimal dps output.

This causes multiple issues with completing dungeons and other activities which involve group play because essentially I am holding up the group or causing the group to fail an objective as a result of having to log out and log back in.

Is there a solution to this on going issue and I’d love to hear from other CWs who have also experienced this issue.
CW SS
opalsuns
Paragon Gaming

Comments

• Options
    azric#8402 azric Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Still happening in mod 19. I've submitted two tickets. It's cost me a tomm and i.c. where I got booted because the other party members thought I was messing around. This has cost me valuable loot and possibly my lions heart weapon set. It would be nice if they could fix this and compensate those who this year long bug has cost many resources and potential loot
    Don't confuse skill with a little luck you daft fool
  • Options
    apoloclipse#6224 apoloclipse Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hello everyone,

I recently created the Ticket #413532 which is now marked as solved for no particular reason, I have the exact same ongoing problem.
    When I became frozen out of nowhere, I tested out all of my skills and I realise the visual of Storm Pillar still exist on top of my character's hands and then I realize only time this happens is when use the at-will Storm Pillar.
    You never know when will you got frozen, it could never happen in 2-3 days, or it could happen every 15 minutes.
    It is now scary to hear that this is ongoing since Mod 16.
    I would like to get assistance over the issue.
    Thanks.