test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Indomitable Runestones not working

I tested my Paranoid Delusion companion on my rogue. Here the damage he is doing according to ACT (with about 1000 hits):

No indomitable runestones: 5525 average damage.
Six indomitable runestones: 5543 average damage.

That's a damage increase of about 0.3%. Clearly the indomitable runestones, rank 15, do not work.

Comments

• Options
    admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    That's a good sign, shows that the game is following what was proposed and discussed here in the forum. Now all that will be missing will be the inignia bonus stack.
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Wonderful , more broken stuff . The game was in a little better state before these monstrous changes . Now with so much stuff not functioning properly , I really see no end to it . I’ve pretty much lost confidence that we’ll get back to a decently functional game again .
    If power was the problem, could have capped it at 180k , js
  • Options
    maxzius#3795 maxzius Member Posts: 165 Arc User

Wonderful , more broken stuff . The game was in a little better state before these monstrous changes . Now with so much stuff not functioning properly , I really see no end to it . I’ve pretty much lost confidence that we’ll get back to a decently functional game again .

If power was the problem, could have capped it at 180k , js

Not defending the devs, at all, but power wasn't the problem. This change will make it easier to scale. With that said... this update is terrible. It's not thought out. It's rushed. It's only halfway done. It's absolutely terrible and it's obvious that the real problem isn't the devs, but someone higher up as this has been happening for a long, long time over multiple dev teams. It's never going to change.