test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Player's Handbook - Rogue Guides

In my quest to find answers to questions about the game and my class. I seen the guides section link! woohoo finally reliable answers to my questions!

huh a 5 year old post with no guide of any sort just a bland extremely brief description of the to variants of the the rogue class. so no help there at all and given it's 5 years old there well never be any help there kind of a waste of server space and the time of the members who took time to seek out guidance. =/

Ironically there is a third party link at the top of the page wiki awesome huh theirs some reliable content LOL you even get a warning that by clicking the link you well be leaving the arc site and be going to a questionable url of a third part..... awesome huh?

wiki is that not all content posted by any one who wants to post content even if it's right or wrong? No fact checking no control over the content? kind of like face book links arc is not responsible for any thing on the site nor any of the links that may or may not lead to malicious sites? that whole adware:win32/browser assistant virus has me hesitant to click on the link.

is there any information about the game on this arc site or is it all links to third party created content who's only reason for making the content is for the solo purpose of making money of the game and or getting people to click a malware link?

I have been looking about on the site and I am coming up empty handed. the message board in nice for simple questions but their is just a very small amount of active members posting or even looking at posts. Having a forum I know the view counts are deceiving as most of the views are the monitor checking each post.

it is fun to post things on my forum and as soon as I click enter I all of a sudden have a number of guests on my no body knows of forum LOL good times it's the little things in life that make one happy.

anyway does any one know where to find answers with out having to leave the site and go to questionable third party url's from country's best not traveled to?

Comments

• benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    Welcome to Neverwinter 2021. These Forum guides used to be full of builds and ideas, but so many veteran players have left the game, and the builds and game play have just become so bland and generic that no one can really be bothered to make the effort these days.

If you want help on a Rogue I'd recommend looking Enyo up on youtube, I gave up playing myself when they announced the latest changes so I don't know if she has done an up to date guide or not, but if she has it will be well explained and effective.
    Good luck
  • xxsuperheroxx#8731 xxsuperheroxx Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    oh boy that is encouraging doohhh =/ Enyo found a couple but one it active in content with neverwinter Thank you I am checking them out now!
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    This game has lacked this information for a long time. And as mentioned above, much worse now with many veterans leaving. The ones still in the game with the knowledge and capability of providing info don't want to anymore simply because as soon as we point you in a direction, the adjustments come and we look like asshats for suggesting you get or do particular things.
  • vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    i get info like that from mmorpgtips and mmominds
  • xxsuperheroxx#8731 xxsuperheroxx Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    I would say I am always late to the game but I do remember down loading this game way back and played it for a couple hours it did not compare to world of warcraft at the time in graphics not really sure it was along time ago and I was deep in to world of warcraft it was time consuming bla bla bla. when I came back I was shocked I had an account and all I had to think back why I had an account..... anyway it's a ok game now the graphics are pretty awesome bla bla bla the game has a lot of issues but knowing i can play for free with the whole server time gone makes it more attractive in ways yet I do miss being the evil horde thing. I love my drow assassin she is pretty awesome but I miss my troll tank she was a whirl wind of death.....

right now I am stuck in dailies the dwarf and his stupid dailies 15 each tell they unlock the next chapter mind fry watched tv as I mindlessly killed things having gone through the encounters countless times its just work now like a carrot on a stick.

I was pointed to a truck of gear by some one in the chat that put my gear are 17k but every thing i fight for all the drops are half what I got for free. hence fighting the heroics i'll figure it out or not I now now why the lower levels are filled with level 80 toons. dailies....

anyways thank you all for responding with aid in my on going campaign of muderhobo!

"the plan is....kill them all....." =P