test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zariels favor not counting.

Trying to finish the last stretch and any Favor I get is not adding to my total. I wasted a day and got nothing. I just want to finish.
My total number on my final bar is not moving. I bought the whole progression out.
As hard and time consuming as it is now to see it meant nothing. More than frustrating.
FIX PLEASE!!!

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This is being investigated.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Are you sure you don’t have 20.000 favours in your inventory ? If so , you will not get any more till you spend some .
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    > @johnnystranger#5900 said:
    > Are you sure you don’t have 20.000 favours in your inventory ? If so , you will not get any more till you spend some .
    >

Actually I am quite sure.
  • Options
    dhesiredhesire Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The same is happening for me. Bought the blessing pack, completed the first milestone and all favors just go to the finished milestone. Holding under 4k favors.
  • Options
    I have noticed after doin the weekly challenges in the redeemed citadel that the favors are not adding to personal progress I started the day with 21254 favor and after doin lostmauth, treasure maps and demonslayer it has not changed from 21254. Sent ticket in and they asked to post here
  • Options
    xxjahvier#9450 xxjahvier Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Agree. Spent an hour farming and turning in quests only to find no advancement. I paid for the reforgers blessing so thanks
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Ok , it appears my Redeemed Citadel progress bar worked after To9G . I still haven’t received the progress I had made prior to the bug .
    Are you going to add all the favors we earned towards campaign during your added bug that didn’t progress the bar or are we SOL ?
  • Options
    imhouseimhouse Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This is highly frustrating. I purchased the milestone IV blessing (which is still being advertised in game on PS4) to earn the companion gear. My progress is stuck at 9000 and change but I have over 18000 favors now.
  • Options
    imhouseimhouse Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Since no one at Arc wants to respond... On PS4 this seems to be fixed. Earning favors once again counts toward the milestone IV progression. Any favors earned while it was broken were not added to the totals.