test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where did Soradiel go?

aron#5106 aron Member Posts: 28 Arc User
Seems you can't claim Soradiel anymore.

Didn't say anything about being time limited so hopefully this is a bug. Doesn't seem fair to remove a good account wide companion from the game that people have spent zen on.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• eladonwarps#6040 eladonwarps Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    I had the same thing happen to the account wide Skyblazer several months ago. Once it left store, it could not be reclaimed, despite saying otherwise. I've made several reports and posted to bug forum. Nothing.

It's soured me from any more Zen buys on this game for sure.
    Call me El, she/her only. Currently Professions-only until the next combat change fixes this mess.
  • aron#5106 aron Member Posts: 28 Arc User

I had the same thing happen to the account wide Skyblazer several months ago. Once it left store, it could not be reclaimed, despite saying otherwise. I've made several reports and posted to bug forum. Nothing.

It's soured me from any more Zen buys on this game for sure.

That's too bad. I have claimed Soradiel on toons I play but it would be nice to have it for future toons if I make any.
  • themoorethemoore Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Isn't that the BIG HUGE Angel that follows you arround and all are complaining that no one can see anything?

If they actually swap him out for something else, i would be happy to have him removed. Some people got kicked because using that wall of visual, i tried it and have for all account (unfortunally) and when i play he gets in my way, very irritating, they made him a TAD to big.
  • highlanderx#4012 highlanderx Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    While using as active is bad, equip bonus is decent.

That said they shouldn’t t be removing reclaimable companions.

THat said it could be because of the favor bug going on with pc now. Console player lost access to Soradiel reclaim during bug and got it back after it was fixed.
  • durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    it's probably going to be around in a year or so.. or maybe not coming back ever again. just like the seasonal yojimbo. I suggest if you used your 100% off coupon to get them, claim them on all toons now while its the season, otherwise they may be gone for a long time until the event occurs again.
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    She’s gone to a private spa . Working on her gigantism privately, trying to downsize her humongous presence .
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Well, i honestly can't understand why those two companions were removed from the ZEN shop, i mean what's the point for doing it? New and returning players might want to buy it, and players that have paid for it, should be able to claim it for other characters too... this makes no sense.

The same goes for Yojimbo, just leave him in there, and do a time limited sale on him during the event.

If "space" is an issue here, then simply move some of the uncommon companions to the Wondrous Bazaar, set a decent price for them, may be even upgrade them to account-wide versions, and you'll get a great AD sink too.
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • thany#4351 thany Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I don't mind if they remove soradiel. But in that case i want 100% off companion coupon for zen market. My money doesn't grow on tree. There was vorpal, b2a emp. and radinants, than dragonborn race, soradiel... I can't even count all that "theft" in a new mod.
    themoore said:

Isn't that the BIG HUGE Angel that follows you arround and all are complaining that no one can see anything?

If they actually swap him out for something else, i would be happy to have him removed. Some people got kicked because using that wall of visual, i tried it and have for all account (unfortunally) and when i play he gets in my way, very irritating, they made him a TAD to big.

It gives crit and crit severity in a defense slot so it's quite good. I use owlbear cub as active right now. Not sure why anybody would use soradiel as active.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    Well,
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1260156/devs-wherere-my-companions
    now we have to wait and see when the fix will be released...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
    regenerde said:

Well,
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1260156/devs-wherere-my-companions
    now we have to wait and see when the fix will be released...

Well that's good. Hope they fix the wet noodle butterfly bilethorn at some point too.