test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lockboxes Not Dropping, Bug or Intentional?

froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
They aren't in the Wondrous Bazaar either. What's the dealio?
Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC

Comments

• kungskabb#9290 kungskabb Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Same on ps4, not a single drop all day and no box in bazaar. These guys keep breaking the most random stuff, breaking the lockbox drop during a keysale takes the price though. Jesus wept.
  • highlanderx#4012 highlanderx Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Probably due to them ending RC when new event launch. Since it wasn’t supposed to end until mod 20 released and a new box was released. It automatically took old box out, but new box isn’t coded into game yet on live.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    They also removed the 20 key bundle from the Zen store with was probably a new bundle for the new MOD
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    it's also that way on xbox for all those things
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This was a bug, it has now been fixed.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

the lockbox is back in the wonderous bazaar and i imagine that means it's dropping again but the 20key pack is still not in the store? ( I care because I was going to buy one)
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

kreatyve said:

the lockbox is back in the wonderous bazaar and i imagine that means it's dropping again but the 20key pack is still not in the store? ( I care because I was going to buy one)
    I don't have any information regarding that, but I'll try to find out something.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

kreatyve said:

I don't have any information regarding that, but I'll try to find out something.
    I would imagine that might be tied in some way with the Redeemed Citadel Personal Progress/Zen Rewards issues since its contents are related to Avernus.