What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trouble after update

Game won't start after update plz advise

Comments

• lilfred#3806 lilfred Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Is this on your end or the players side
  • rystic#0622 rystic Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Lilfred, This is on there side. Many many people are having same issue. Looks like a bad dl on there side.
    Ahh ok ty for info
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    An issue arose on their side and they need to implement an entirely new build.

Maintenance is now scheduled to end at 3pm PT.

So, a little over 4 hours to go.
    Ty tg for info good lookin out guys👌
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • With that kind of maintenance outage, they should reset the devotion cycle and professions morale too!
  • sustrasustra Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    will the fix require added updating and if so will it be large like the first as a redownload or a small one just the fix issue?
    Game still down in FL. Anytime line on when it will be running the way it should?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Game still down in FL. Anytime line on when it will be running the way it should?

Currently, about another hour, but that is subject to change.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    Yeah I just saw a post. Tyvm for info appreciate that 👍👍
  • sustrasustra Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    just shows the devs of this game care about the players.... well at least for the play-ability of the game, wish 90% of the new stuff didn't require so much money transactions just to participate in events. also wish auctions was not in the multi-millions for most items but greedy players will be greedy players.
This discussion has been closed.