test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Healing changes for paladin

asura#2200 asura Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2021 in PvE Discussion
So to start this off il say im a Pally heal main and got a 36k pre mod 20 pally heal on ps4 maxed out with all t3 gear.
after recent nerfs and buffs to dc and sw pally heals are insanely bad at healing HP.
Shields are all fine, i do not think we need bigger shield or any changes to the shield and find them at a good spot where they are.
but me beeing in tomm at almost 300k (got up 296k) power and still needing 3-5x divine shelters to heal a dps`s HP up to full. is redicules.
Zc and Tomm is doable. Hard to solo heal tomm but thats as intended. but when its harder to heal Lomm then it is to heal Zariel master due to arcturias cacoon and worms constant Aoe attacks and out low healing magnitudes that get split depending on targets healed is to me pretty insane.
a maxed out healer shoudent be struggling to heal something another heal class do while being afk just pressing one Heal over time encounter and look at their teams HP stay full.
Right now there are solo healing zariel going on but only possible as a DC, maybe SW. but the pally simple cant heal enough HP to even heal due heal if the other heal gets Knifes at the wrong time.
As for right now i believe the DC and SW are both in an amazing state, and both give different type of healing gameplay, pallys are great for giving shield. but for 5mans and trials they simple lacking allot of HP healing capability.

Comments

• Options
    raziel2004#7353 raziel2004 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    If a feat rework into sacrificing temp hp but double the magnitude of healing skills do you think can help? i like this idea of pally healer can build into 2 type like soulweaver.
  • Options
    bluecoder#3448 bluecoder Member Posts: 14 Arc User

So to start this off il say im a Pally heal main and got a 36k pre mod 20 pally heal on ps4 maxed out with all t3 gear.
    after recent nerfs and buffs to dc and sw pally heals are insanely bad at healing HP.
    Shields are all fine, i do not think we need bigger shield or any changes to the shield and find them at a good spot where they are.
    but me beeing in tomm at almost 300k (got up 296k) power and still needing 3-5x divine shelters to heal a dps`s HP up to full. is redicules.
    Zc and Tomm is doable. Hard to solo heal tomm but thats as intended. but when its harder to heal Lomm then it is to heal Zariel master due to arcturias cacoon and worms constant Aoe attacks and out low healing magnitudes that get split depending on targets healed is to me pretty insane.
    a maxed out healer shoudent be struggling to heal something another heal class do while being afk just pressing one Heal over time encounter and look at their teams HP stay full.
    Right now there are solo healing zariel going on but only possible as a DC, maybe SW. but the pally simple cant heal enough HP to even heal due heal if the other heal gets Knifes at the wrong time.
    As for right now i believe the DC and SW are both in an amazing state, and both give different type of healing gameplay, pallys are great for giving shield. but for 5mans and trials they simple lacking allot of HP healing capability.

as someone who plays sw I totally agree with the LoMM situation, however I belive that all 3 healers have their own "specialty" whatever you want to call it for example Pally has shields Sw has ton of Single target healing and DC is just overall good. I belive that pally was meant to be played as a dual healer as more of a shielder rather than a healer

• Options
    rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User

as someone who plays sw I totally agree with the LoMM situation, however I belive that all 3 healers have their own "specialty" whatever you want to call it for example Pally has shields Sw has ton of Single target healing and DC is just overall good. I belive that pally was meant to be played as a dual healer as more of a shielder rather than a healer

lol if they didn't nerf the shields into oblivion, maybe they would have their own niche

To the OP: there was talk about it, in the end of last year during a stream but i don't know when or if they will actaully change anything
  • Options
    raziel2004#7353 raziel2004 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Party: CC!!
    Pally: Heal!
    Party: Died. Why u dont heal me?
    Pally: I did i give u temp hp.