test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Сleric skill does not work

kyjle6akakyjle6aka Member Posts: 33 Arc User
The cleric's "Chains of Blazing Light" skill is not working correctly. Enemies after taking damage can move even when the effect of the Chains of Blazing Light skill has not expired.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Check your control rating.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    greywynd said:

Check your control rating.

The skill has a certain control time - 12 sec. If the enemy is not hit, he will stand for 12 seconds. And if you hit, then he will immediately run, even if these 12 seconds have not passed.

What does control rating have to do with it?
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    It's a control power.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    I believe the damage knocking them our of the restraint is intended, it's the trade off for such a long control effect. Your control bonus does affect the length of time of the power though. For my cleric, my chains last for the entire 15 second cooldown.
  • Options
    arazith07 said:

I believe the damage knocking them our of the restraint is intended, it's the trade off for such a long control effect. Your control bonus does affect the length of time of the power though. For my cleric, my chains last for the entire 15 second cooldown.

It would be more convenient for me if the duration of the effect was reduced by 2 times, but at the same time it would be possible to beat enemies, and so that they stay in one place ...
    And is there any sense in these 12-15 seconds of control, even if it is impossible to beat enemies in the end, otherwise the control will immediately disappear.