test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ZAX transfer issue (relog to fix?)

nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
edited February 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
One of my ZAX finally went through today for one transaction (posted 11/30/20), however it only gave me some of the Zen instead of the full amount (I was expecting 5,000 Zen transfer but total I received 4404). A relog seem to fix it, now my Zen displayed the correct amount transferred (5K) plus the original amount that was there before transfer.

Comments

• Options
    jimmypdtjimmypdt Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    nic1985 said:

One of my ZAX finally went through today for one transaction (posted 11/30/20), however it only gave me some of the Zen instead of the full amount (I was expecting 5,000 Zen transfer but total I received 4404). A relog seem to fix it, now my Zen displayed the correct amount transferred (5K) plus the original amount that was there before transfer.

Its not a bug mate. If you have an order for 5000 zen and a person sells 1 zen and you are next in line to receive it your order will change to 4999 and the one zen will end up in the transfer part of the exchange. It just takes a little bit of time. When you logged out someone else sold more of their zen so thats why you had the full amount once you logged back in.
  • Options
    nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    @jimmypdt That what I thought, but when I log in today, it said I have 5,000 available to transfer. The transactions data show that the 5,000 was completed 8hrs before I log on ( the 5K total was completed between 11:30am-12:45pm via 10+ small fulfillments, I log on at 8:15pm to see the 5K ready to be transfer). When I transfer the 5K, it was one transaction data showing I did a 5K transfer but my total zen was 4004, horrified that I did not received the correct amount, I screenshots and went to Arc to prepare a CS ticket. Then I exit the game, when I relog back in the Zen total is 6064 (5K + the original Zen balance I was carrying). I have screenshots of course as I was about to submit a CS ticket but decided not to submit a ticket because it resolve with a relog.
  • Options
    jimmypdtjimmypdt Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    nic1985 said:

@jimmypdt That what I thought, but when I log in today, it said I have 5,000 available to transfer. The transactions data show that the 5,000 was completed 8hrs before I log on ( the 5K total was completed between 11:30am-12:45pm via 10+ small fulfillments, I log on at 8:15pm to see the 5K ready to be transfer). When I transfer the 5K, it was one transaction data showing I did a 5K transfer but my total zen was 4004, horrified that I did not received the correct amount, I screenshots and went to Arc to prepare a CS ticket. Then I exit the game, when I relog back in the Zen total is 6064 (5K + the original Zen balance I was carrying). I have screenshots of course as I was about to submit a CS ticket but decided not to submit a ticket because it resolve with a relog.

Oops. My bad. I misunderstood. Glad you got the full amount.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    nic1985 said:

I believe I experienced before myself. Yes, I was kind of freak out too but re-log eased my worry.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***