test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

loosing 16 Companions from total 21 after the combat patch

khellebkhelleb Member Posts: 17 Arc User
hello,

i recently returned to Neverwinter after some months, and prior to the combat patch i loged in 2 of my characters. the rest 6 were loged in after the patch.

on those 2 loged before i have all 21 Companions i had. on the 6 loged after the patch i 'lost' 16 Companions on each character from 21 total, and only 5 Companions stayed in Companion tab in Character Sheet.

i lost such Companions as Stalwart Golden Lion, Ghost, Redcap Powrie, Dragonborn Brawler, Lillend, Combat Medic, Assassin Drake from those of Rare/Epic levels. and all of the Commons/Uncommons, most of them are easily re-acquired, but not those Rares/Epics :(

i opened a support ticket and the guys wrote me to also post my experience here on the forum.

anyone have the same or similar problem?

Comments

• rlesley74#1471 rlesley74 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I’ve lost epic faithful initiates on 2 characters, they just disappeared
  • hannibalsmith#0854 hannibalsmith Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    I thought that happened to me - then checked Settings on comp page and found I was only viewing Favorites.
  • khellebkhelleb Member Posts: 17 Arc User

I thought that happened to me - then checked Settings on comp page and found I was only viewing Favorites.

wish i had it the same way. but i dont have any facorites, they just dissapeared entirely.
  • durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    hmm maybe provide a screenshot or a short clip of you opening your companion tab?
    as i wrote, on 2 characters i have all Companions (21 total), on the other 6 i dont have 21 total as before, just 5 Companions. i open Companions tab the same way on all characters. would be really strange if i, somehow, would open it different way...

also, on 2 characters from those 6 i already re-acquired some of the Common companions, which are account-wide from store, and all of them were added to the Companions tab like as they never be there.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    And verify that you have not selected to show favourites only - then most of them will disappear.
    Hoping for improvements...
    Display: All

not favorites, dont have any anyway, 5 companions total.