test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why do you need a Vorpal?

miliantriciamiliantricia Member Posts: 46 Arc User
With these changes, when there is a certain limit on the characteristics of a character, Vorpal has become a completely useless enchantment. Previously, you made an enchantment exchange, and it was the best for a healer, but now this Vorpal Enchantment will lie as a dead weight in your inventory, because you can't even sell it. Tell me why is it needed now?

I will not lag behind until I receive a constructive answer to the question of why it is needed now. Or until the moment when they give the opportunity to exchange it for another enchantment.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Vorpal is great to help cap crit/crit sev until your able to get pets and other things in place. Once capped on those stats, yes, your looking for something different.
  • Options
    Why spend money on Vorpal when potions and other items give more bonuses than Vorpal? Beginners will definitely not need it, and experienced players will not recommend this enchantment.
    reg1981 said:

Vorpal is great to help cap crit/crit sev until your able to get pets and other things in place. Once capped on those stats, yes, your looking for something different.

That's it. It will not be needed, there is no point in it.

I demand an exchange!

• Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited January 2021

Why spend money on Vorpal when potions and other items give more bonuses than Vorpal? Beginners will definitely not need it, and experienced players will not recommend this enchantment.

reg1981 said:

That's it. It will not be needed, there is no point in it.

I demand an exchange!

If you think it's not good for newer players then your blind. Show me a new player that has 90% in crit and crit sev. Vorpal adds to that % cap.

Why make this thread more than once through out the forums? It's here and it's also in general forum.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Okay, look. 14 Vorpal gives only a meager 4%, and its price is high. (The lower the Vorpal level, the funnier the numbers) For beginners, it is definitely not suitable. And if they really set themselves the goal of getting stronger, then they have to increase the Krit and Krit Sev, and they can do it without Vorpal. After that, the question is brewing: Why did I spend money on Vorpal? Sense 0
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited January 2021

Okay, look. 14 Vorpal gives only a meager 4%, and its price is high. (The lower the Vorpal level, the funnier the numbers) For beginners, it is definitely not suitable. And if they really set themselves the goal of getting stronger, then they have to increase the Krit and Krit Sev, and they can do it without Vorpal. After that, the question is brewing: Why did I spend money on Vorpal? Sense 0

I thought you said you can't sell it. If so, why is the price high?
    If the price is indeed high, why don't you just sell it and move on?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***