test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Some appearance items reset after patch.

I noticed the head, arms, and feet appearance had reset after the patch on all my toons. It will now cost AD to set them back. Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• shadrakt2shadrakt2 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    Yep, some of my chest and arm piece appearance items reset. Hope it gets fixed soon without us having to spend AD?
  • eladonwarps#6040 eladonwarps Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    From what I've seen, if you transmuted an Arm piece it's probably messed up, and I think Off-Hand if visible for your class. Not sure about others, but definitely arms. If you haven't used any transmutes for appearance, those characters/loadouts are okay.

If you've dyed anything, it might also be the wrong color, or an off-color.

If you change it back, you'll pay AD/Gold costs again, where applicable.

I'd really prefer if I didn't have to do that, personally.
    Call me El, she/her only. Currently Professions-only until the next combat change fixes this mess.
  • redjackal#4019 redjackal Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I went ahead and paid the AD. I don't expect they care to reimburse me. Waiting for that would be like waiting for Q LOL.
  • eladonwarps#6040 eladonwarps Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    Q's on Earth Spacedock, Qo'nos First City, and Romulan Republic Command, as of today.

(wait which game forum am I on right now?)
    Call me El, she/her only. Currently Professions-only until the next combat change fixes this mess.
  • k272t#1665 k272t Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I have this same bug on multiple characters e.g was using Dragon Loyalists Visage, it has reset back to Forsaken Scouts Hood, would cost 2,000 AD to set it again

Upon checking out the appearance items not working again, noticed that the dyes are messed up too, when I hover cursor over some dye blocks there is a red error message, e.g on Basic Cream dye, there is red text 'unknown Bag 50: Primary, Secondary', again this is showing on multiple characters but is not the same 'Primary etc text on them all