test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Insignias

illmanorsillmanors Member Posts: 20 Arc User
You've released this crazy update which has absolutely ruined pretty much everyone's build and now I'm stuck with 15 legendary insignias which no one wants with no option to trade them in? What's the deal with that?

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Grind them to dust?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    Grind what was worth around 53mil AD to dust.. yea ok.. I'll get right on that
  • Options
    vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    the devs were told this from day one of preview after a lot of arguments withg them they finally relented and put in the radiant and empowered exchange
    as for insignia yea sorry but got no chance i bought a full set of what i needed as epic and ground all my legendaries to dust to make the ones i need back to legendary
    since the update have spent upwards of 8 mill ad to get close to back to what i was before but i have not spent 1 cent of rl money as quite simply will never put a cent back into this game again
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Well that's me done with the game then, no chance I'm starting again. Its ridiculous because they turn your hard earned items into account bound ones straight away when u do the exchange so they are not worth anything. Literally no reason to not do the same with the insignias except for the fact they're banking on the people to p2w .... uninstall
    Post edited by illmanors on