test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Into the Wilds" Quest - Where/Who?

I am working my way through the new campaign, up to "Expedition to Wyllowwood". It says this is unavailable, with a note of "Requires completion of the 'Into the Wilds' quest." No item or person that I can find in The Yawning Portal or any of the Undermountain zones seems to have anything for me and I cannot find any reference of where/who to get the quest from. Have I missed something? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Check the campaign interface. It does not tell you you have to do campaign quests, but you do have to do them to advance.
  • davidlef#2582 davidlef Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Thanks for the help. The campaign interface is where I saw that I needed to do "Into the Wilds". My issue is that I am not finding where to get that quest. No one in any of the Undermountain zones seems to have anything for me at the moment.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    It is not a quest as such. It is the campaign part that has to be completed. I suspect there is someplace you have not visited yet that will finish that part of the questline.
  • lordwinoslordwinos Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    In the same boat can't find any quest giver for in to the wild, searched all the undermountain areas that I have access to and nothing, go to the quest for undermountain and can't go any further.
  • lordwinoslordwinos Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    BINGO= FOUND IT = go to Sloopul and you'll get the quest
  • atomichorizonsatomichorizons Member Posts: 1 New User
    He doesn't have it for me