test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS5 Cannot connect to account server.

chow#5779 chow Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Logged in one or two days when i got my ps5 then it started doing infinite loops of trying to connect to account server and just won't connect. been doing this for the past 5 days, i've even left it on trying to connect to account server for several hours but still no go (tried reinstalling neverwinter and doing different network connection settings). I hope you all can fix this ASAP and before bonding runestone exchange because that will only be up for two weeks or so and I have 8 r14+. I can't use PS4 either because I gave it back to my brother when I got my PS5.

Comments

• joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    Do you only have this problem with Neverwinter, or do other games do this too?
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Hmm , never knew neverwinter was ps5 compatible ??
  • varos#8384 varos Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I can't log in to my PS4 game either. It was working fine last week and I NEVER had these issues. But ever since the news of the Sharandar expansion, it's been hit or miss whether I can log in or not.

Three of the past 5 days I've gotten the "waiting for account server" and then "no shards available" with the "Play" button greyed out error.

What's the deal?
  • skrewfaz3d#1482 skrewfaz3d Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    I've played for the last week with no issues at all for like 99% of the time (on ps5). You may have to do a power cycle, check your network settings, or check for an system update.
  • varos#8384 varos Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Do the Devs actually respond to these issues? I can't seem to find any way to contact anyone about my inability to log on. Tried here, tried Twitter, and nadda.

Kind of frustrating that I can't even LOG IN to a game that I ended up spending for Zen on and there doesn't seem to be any way to actually contact someone who works for the game.