Install Arc
Options

Astral diamond exchange not working

Can't exchange astral diamond for zen please fix Xbox one
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    It works. You just don't understand how it supposed to work.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    vaultingfrog#2497 vaultingfrog Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    Its about a week and a half delay to get zen from the exchange now. Just have to be patient since they decided to break our economy like they did to PC and playstation
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    the exchange is entirely player ran. you are buying someone elses zen. but someone else has to be selling the zen to buy it. atm we are in a deficit. more people want to buy zen than is for sale. like said it's about 1 week and a half to get thru the backlog to todays requests.
  • Options
    mike215#1161 mike215 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @plasticbat said:
    > It works. You just don't understand how it supposed to work.

I been playing this game for 5 year never had a problem before
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited December 2020

> @plasticbat said:

> It works. You just don't understand how it supposed to work.

I been playing this game for 5 year never had a problem before

In the past 5 year, did the Zax (in Xbox) hit the cap? No. That is the difference. You just don't understand how it works when it hit cap. PC and PS4 players know well what would happen when it hit the cap.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    dave#3453 dave Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Unfortunately, it's functioning exactly as the business types want it to:
    1) introduce all kinds of useless HAMSTER into the game which requires upgrading (insignias, collars, mounts, etc, etc, etc)
    2) make the only relatively quick way to upgrade useless HAMSTER from 1) be purchasing stuff from zen store
    3) people rush to convert AD to Zen, quickly depleting supply of Zen and maxing out price on ZAX
    4) people get frustrated waiting days/weeks to buy zen at double the price they used to be able to
    5) some people start using real money to buy zen to upgrade useless HAMSTER from 1)

5) was, is and will always be the goal. Only way to do that was to cripple the ZAX. Mission accomplished.
  • Options
    roushtnroushtn Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Playing for 5 years. I bet you still question why you can’t log in on Tuesday during the day each week. In 5 years of playing, you haven’t amassed the knowledge to pay attention to what’s going on in the game onPC, since what happens there ultimately ends up happening to console as well.

It took awhile for it to finally happen, and frankly, I expected it to happen over a year ago. If you think the wait on console is long, at 2 weeks, try 3 months on PC. Do yourself a favor and pay attention to what happens on PC, and stay ahead of the curve.
  • Options
    geminisky59#9345 geminisky59 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    roushtn said:

Playing for 5 years. I bet you still question why you can’t log in on Tuesday during the day each week. In 5 years of playing, you haven’t amassed the knowledge to pay attention to what’s going on in the game onPC, since what happens there ultimately ends up happening to console as well.

It took awhile for it to finally happen, and frankly, I expected it to happen over a year ago. If you think the wait on console is long, at 2 weeks, try 3 months on PC. Do yourself a favor and pay attention to what happens on PC, and stay ahead of the curve.

Pretty snarky response. if the economy is busted it’s not the player’s fault but ultimately the design of the game itself. This is a basic option in the game that needs to be corrected with the devs. please stop being so snark like.
  • Options
    malgiliath#4202 malgiliath Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    roushtn's reply is, in the words of My Lord Lostmauth..... "Adequate" .

I remember when the exchange was around the 120 mark, and have always watched it. It was a sad day when we reached the heights that the pc's exchange rate has been for quite some time.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    If Cryptic cared at all they'd cover sales at 750 so at least they went through quickly - but I agree with Dave above. When the exchange was lower, it meant people were spending money on the game but that number has dropped dramatically. As such, they need to 'encourage' people to buy zen with cash via the backlog to generate revenue.

Of course, if they just stopped messing the game up they'd have more spending players anyway (how many exodus waves do you have to learn a lesson?)
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    penybontpenybont Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    It’s working on Xbox one but not paying those blackmail prices 100zen for 75,000 you can stick those prices up you HAMSTER bunch of money grabbing scum