test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

fereocity broken

tuna#6129 tuna Member Posts: 24 Arc User
so feriocity the mount bonus that comes from the epic turmish lion is broken. it dose the same thing as the manticore was. giveing people crazy stats. i am an end game player and have been getting board of the game for a while i literally get on to help friends who ask with zariel. recently i have started pvping to try to keep myself interested in the game and figured out alot last season build/play wise and was verry excited for this season i am in first on xbox and now i come to find out that some of these end game players who are verry hard to fight are exploiting these broken mounts. between that and the broken 3000 magnitude tunnel vision theres know way my placeing will be given the respect it deserves. i was very proud/excited when i became first and now it all feels like a waste of time. i know pvp dosnt have the playerbase as pve but it feels its been kept in limbo for some time now between know one playing it and trying to breath ew life in it and then things like this come and a month after it is released i have to post on here after finding out about it. i feel the ball was seriously droped here and to be blunt i feel in the past when things were sadly not working correctly i have never seen any responsibilitys/apologizes given wich is the worst part by farm. instead players get banned ect ect when its not there fault things were released broken especially when alot of things droped on pc a month early and still came to consel banned. i've been verry neverous to give my true opinion on here in the past as i dont want to get banned myself for speacking my mind respectfully but with what ive seen over the years in this game its always a posibility. but i've seen multiple times the developers use the world transparency in dev streams and doing cdps to try to get the communitys side of things so heres my opinion. i am an end game player like i said and am a high ranked member of a guild in the best alliance i've ever been apart of and i try to be profesional/helpfull to the mid gamers striving to end game as i would have wanted when i was in there postion, and to be honest if i get banned for stating that for once cryptic should take the blame for the broken things they let be released and take responsibilty instead of blaming players for min maxing the builds with the broken things cryptic put in there desposale atleast i wont have to deal with it any more and just maybe in the future situations like this would be avoided for the rest of the community as i play this game to relax and have fun and its quickly becoming the oppisite
as always thank you for your time tuna

Comments

• trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    tuna#6129 said:

so feriocity the mount bonus that comes from the epic turmish lion is broken. it dose the same thing as the manticore was. giveing people crazy stats. i am an end game player and have been getting board of the game for a while i literally get on to help friends who ask with zariel. recently i have started pvping to try to keep myself interested in the game and figured out alot last season build/play wise and was verry excited for this season i am in first on xbox and now i come to find out that some of these end game players who are verry hard to fight are exploiting these broken mounts. between that and the broken 3000 magnitude tunnel vision theres know way my placeing will be given the respect it deserves. i was very proud/excited when i became first and now it all feels like a waste of time. i know pvp dosnt have the playerbase as pve but it feels its been kept in limbo for some time now between know one playing it and trying to breath ew life in it and then things like this come and a month after it is released i have to post on here after finding out about it. i feel the ball was seriously droped here and to be blunt i feel in the past when things were sadly not working correctly i have never seen any responsibilitys/apologizes given wich is the worst part by farm. instead players get banned ect ect when its not there fault things were released broken especially when alot of things droped on pc a month early and still came to consel banned. i've been verry neverous to give my true opinion on here in the past as i dont want to get banned myself for speacking my mind respectfully but with what ive seen over the years in this game its always a posibility. but i've seen multiple times the developers use the world transparency in dev streams and doing cdps to try to get the communitys side of things so heres my opinion. i am an end game player like i said and am a high ranked member of a guild in the best alliance i've ever been apart of and i try to be profesional/helpfull to the mid gamers striving to end game as i would have wanted when i was in there postion, and to be honest if i get banned for stating that for once cryptic should take the blame for the broken things they let be released and take responsibilty instead of blaming players for min maxing the builds with the broken things cryptic put in there desposale atleast i wont have to deal with it any more and just maybe in the future situations like this would be avoided for the rest of the community as i play this game to relax and have fun and its quickly becoming the oppisite
    as always thank you for your time tuna

The lion bug has already been reported and got a dev response, its probably going to be fixed soon.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • elderislt#1066 elderislt Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    haw about providence mount power ?
    BABY ZARIEL.... 270k base HUNTER
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User

haw about providence mount power ?

Is it broken?
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • rlesley74#1471 rlesley74 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    It’s still broken as of December 20, 2020. Posted a ticket and we told they’re aware and looking into it, still. So it probably will not be fixed anytime soon