test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dungeon delver delights

jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
I wish the rewards stayed like they were for the event. It made dungeons worth running if only for a scroll of life or a 2 comp tokens or mount tokens. I actually paid the 5k ad reroll price and dropped like 300k into refills. My main has been out for a long time but my alt has tons of rerolls but isnt well geared. Still today I ran my qs and used my daily re rolls got nothing of interest and wont be paying any ad to reroll. Ran just what I had to and logged out. At least keep the rewards rate doubled in late/endgame dungeons to make it worth spending the time to run them over and over.

Comments

• Options
    onethree13#1845 onethree13 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    In general, I hope that the event with x2 drop will be more frequent. Because without this event, if you don't scroll the reward many times, nothing falls except the standard set of drop.
    p.s. Since the update, I have never seen any companions or mounts. =)
  • Options
    tepes#1182 tepes Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Take this with a grain of salt but there was supposedly some chatter about better rewards being added to dungeons once the combat rework is finalized. It makes sense based solely on face value.
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User

Basically the game is free to play so 75% is just a ripoff waste of time to get you to give up and buy items they will take stats away from a few mods later anyways.
    Lessons learned so far from playing NW:
    1) Devs give 0 HAMSTER*
    2) Game sucks* donkey nuts.
    3) It REALLY sucks* but it's free...
    4) Play NW when you are tired of binge playing real games or just troll zone chats like I do.

%====>

I agree except I don't think its the devs fault. its their bosses fault, at PWE, a greedy chinese company which sees its customers as disposable wipes.

I think we do have some good devs who want to make the game better but are not allowed to/not given resources for, by the greedy overlords.