test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How long has Pirate King dungeon been bugged?

gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User
Dudes this is not ok. Bugs like this should be fixed the day they are discovered with emergency maintainance, and are in games where anyone actually cares about quality and not bleeding customers like a decapitated bull.

Nobody can complete this dungeon becuase the boss arena has no arena. you teleport in and fall to your death.

Comments

• jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    Thats pretty normal. The only sad thing about this is that with pirate king, it touches people that usually do not have the knowledge that it is bugged and spend all the time on it.
    If its a bug in a dungeon later in the game, you probably hear/know about it happening.

Edit: It's on todays patchnotes! =D
    - bye bye -
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    gradii said:

Dudes this is not ok. Bugs like this should be fixed the day they are discovered with emergency maintainance, and are in games where anyone actually cares about quality and not bleeding customers like a decapitated bull.

Nobody can complete this dungeon becuase the boss arena has no arena. you teleport in and fall to your death.

Agreed.

The very fact that this can happen at all is what worries me. A perfectly working dungeon suddenly gets a bug like this should be very worrying to the developer team and the players.
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User

gradii said:

Agreed.

The very fact that this can happen at all is what worries me. A perfectly working dungeon suddenly gets a bug like this should be very worrying to the developer team and the players.
    Bugs can show up anywhere on any update in any game. in FFXIV a patch made a mildly annoying but not game breaking bug appear in any dungeon which had a lift players ride, but it was fixed by the next content patch. It would have been fixed much faster if it disrupted gameplay, and if it was easier to fix, I assume becuase it was a bug caused by backend changes, it was much harder to find a good fix for that wouldn't make things worse.
  • eladonwarps#6040 eladonwarps Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    It was out for a few weeks. All because something messed up in wooden floor textures. Affected a few other places more mildly.
    Call me El, she/her only. Currently Professions-only until the next combat change fixes this mess.
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User

It was out for a few weeks. All because something messed up in wooden floor textures. Affected a few other places more mildly.

I bet it was invisible termite infestation.