test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forte stats (Tank Paladin)

igrejamasterigrejamaster Member Posts: 25 Arc User
Why did the paladin receive in Forte status: Awareness and Critical Strike? Why not Deflect and Accuracy

Correction: Nevermind keep it as it is! :P i found a solution
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    Unless the changes make awareness better than it is its gonna suck as a forte stat.
  • melechestmelechest Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    What is the solution? Please tell. Im a tank pally and i was thinking on not investing anything on forte. Defense will probably be easy to cap and crit chance and awareness i dont really care much.
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    I'm glad to have crit chance on any role, since I am of the relatively enlightened view that DPS is to some degree the job of every party member, tank and healer included.

As tank, my main job is to hold aggro and not die, keep the boss from attacking my group and not me, but beyond that, the more damage I can do while doing this, the better a job I'm doing, not to mention aggro is based in large part on damage dealt.
  • igrejamasterigrejamaster Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    you can cap deflect and critical avoid with your companions, and now awareness is a importante stat, paladins can get more Forte tham Figther bc their secondary stats is CHA, so it will help ypu get defense stats without use defense companions.

But i tested forte in preview and it is glitched, bc it does not working like his description at moment! it is not increasing percent from defense, critical chance and awareness, it is increasing the ratings.

but if they fix it, i should be a core stat for pally.

can get a higher percent in defense and aweareness and in your critical chance too, so it will help you keep aggro.

critical avoid and deflect you can get from companions and can get a higher stat too!

the rest just keep around 44 - 50%