test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

account wide campaign finish token-an idea to make people willing to play more classes

xvimn134xvimn134 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
edited December 2020 in General Discussion (PC)
We have already impelented account mount, I would say that is a good success. Players are happy that they do not need to buy all the mounts for all of their 10 characters and they are more willing to play their other characters. Devs are happy because more people are buying mounts and the game is more active.

What about the account bound campaign finish? The campaign is the most tedious part for most veteran players. I know many people have multiple characters but because they do not have enough time/motivation to grind the same campaign again and again they do not play their other characters a lot. Imagine grind the same campaign map 10 times...

Do you guys support the idea of bringing account wide campaign finish token? They can be more expensive than the current non-account one. This could also be a win-win for both players and devs just like the account mount.
Post edited by xvimn134 on

Comments

• Options
    nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    Sure I would like a way of not having to do all those campaigns over and over again.

Although we do have the patronage system, it only decreases some of the campaign costs and it doesn't lower the cooldown time of the tasks, so it still forces you to wait for weeks.

For me, campaigns should be directly account wide as a Quality of Live improvement, if it's not that way, then I would change the patronage system so you buy the signet with a character that has completed the campaign and then it unlocks account wide. It would be fine if the patronage token created this way requires a token that you have to buy with zen.

• Options
    xvimn134xvimn134 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    i would not touch the same compaign again unless its super fun, so signet won't work for me for most of the compaign, I would like to see a straightforward account wide compaign finish token
  • Options
    nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    xvimn134 said:

i would not touch the same compaign again unless its super fun, so signet won't work for me for most of the compaign, I would like to see a straightforward account wide compaign finish token

I know that feeling, I did it for 3 classes and then I couldn't do it anymore, too much boring and repetitive time.

On the 3rd class I didn't do all campaigns as I got bored of it, so that class (OP) doesn't have all campaigns so it doesn't have all boons.