test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ETA for fixing the recently broken mount power "Tunnel vision"?

nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
I'm playing on Xbox, and only boots of misty steps affected. Would be nice if you fix that asap devs, you broke it as well.

For those who not know, boots of misty steps granting tunnel vision and at mythic quality with 100% bolster that's 3000 mag, since bugged it's 1200 mag. That's not acceptable, i have posted this issue over on the official forums bug reports as well, idk if devs read that over there or here tbh.

Tyvm

An alternative to fixing, you can give mount upgrade tokens(enough to get a purple quality mount to mythic) and a mount which also grants tunnel vision to players affected by this bug if fixing is problematic. Just don't forget to communicate.

Having 3 chars at 100% bolster this feels even more bad because I bought 3 boots of misty steps to get that bonus, another 6 mil AD down the drain...

I had another player suggest I should upgrade another mount with tunnel vision but I don't see the reasoning, I've spent more than enough imo.

Can I get an official statement what's going on since this is the official forums, I'd love to know where I'm standing.
The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
Post edited by nem3sls on

Comments

• Options
    Anyone of the responsible devs, can I get an answer thank you?
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT

• Options
    impairedmage#9987 impairedmage Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi, I'm new to this this game. I've never played anything like this before. Not to sure if I did something wrong, I tried to make a cash purchase through arc and the system refused. It said I had to finish Blacklake District first. I've been all through Blacklake and talked to everyone...I cannot find any more quests. I did look up how many there was supposed to be and I am missing 12 quests from Blacklake. Not to sure now what I'm supposed to do..please help!! Is there a way to find these quests?
  • Options
    Anyone of the responsible devs? Nobody responsible, that's what I thought haha
    The Legendary Outlaws

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT

• Options
    masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    Does the tooltip say 1200, or did you do a fixed damage weapon test to derive it was 1200?
  • Options
    Tooltip says that, also ilvl went down and damage is way lower as it used to be. I personally find it super weird that devs(noworriesdev) is actively dodging to answer that question... What the heck. So much effort to not answer...
    The Legendary Outlaws

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,291 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    nem3sls said:

Tooltip says that, also ilvl went down and damage is way lower as it used to be. I personally find it super weird that devs(noworriesdev) is actively dodging to answer that question... What the heck. So much effort to not answer...

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11481643

In PC patch note, may go to Xbox soon (if that patch works).

Mounts

Boots of Misty Step once again properly provides a 3000 Magnitude version of Tunnel Vision at Mythic rank, up from 1200.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***