test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

loot tables for lower dungeons

gobbilygobbily Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2020 in Player Feedback (PC)
I just spent some time on the test server and saw how much harder the dungeons are. Before, if a lower level guildie/friend needed help, no problem, we setup a private run and the two of us run thru. Me, as the high level player got no benefit other than being helpful but it was worth helping because it wasn't hard. Now...it will take a full group and potential resources like pots and health stones. What's the deal with the loot tables now for those dungeons? Come on Devs! This is all nerf bat and ZERO carrot! There is no longer any incentive to be helpful...why run those dungeons and get the tar beat out of me if I'm just gonna get the items of the original drops. This is supposed to be based on AD&D, have you ever even played that game???? Crazy powerful mobs do not guard low level garbage! You have made it where the lowest level dungeons are filled with trash mobs more powerful than the mobs in Avernus. Every dungeon is EPIC now...If it now has to be hard for everyone, make it worth people's time and resources please!

Comments

• carloswartune#5709 carloswartune Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    A second round of improvements in dungeon rewards is already planned. It's on the roadmap and Whiteside (executive producer) also confirmed that it will be the next focus in the chat of a stream earlier today. I believe they will talk about that in the stream next monday too.

If these improvements will actually be decent, that remains to be seen.
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    Have they fixed the runestones and enchantments on preview yet?
  • gobbilygobbily Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    carloswartune, while I appreciate the response, I have no trust in Neverwinter devs over this whole fiasco. The player base was told devs focused on ensuring that players aren't "worse off than before the change"....that is a total lie and anyone with a IQ above 60 can see it's a lie. I'm not interested in more BS, show me results that doesn't spew the player base with hot garbage. Many of us have a ton of time and money tied into this game and it's not at all appreciated when that effort is being spat on from above. Honesty and positive results matter!