test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I have a phantom alchemist - Heywa Undapu

I *think* this began when you removed the extra Summer Festival artisan from my workshop.

When managing my artisans from the Master's Desk, My 'Alchemists' tab shows a count of 3 alchemists, but is only showing 2 profiles and only 2 alchemists are showing if I try to create a recipe.

Step 1: I have 20 artisans, but the total of the counts on all the tabs is 21. I also have a message that says "You currently have 21 artisans (20 max)" on the [ALL] tab.

Step 2: I deleted a few artisans, and now have 17 profiles displaying on the [ALL] tab, but the message at the top says I have 18, and the total of all the counts displaying on the crafting tabs is 18 - the Alchemists tab still says I have 3 but only shows 2 alchemists.

Step 3: I added 3 new artisans, including an alchemist. Now the Alchemists tab says I have 4, but only shows three profiles. The message on the [ALL] tab is back to telling me "You currently have 21 artisans (20 max)".

When I reported this to the Game Masters, they sent a list of the 21 artisans they show for my workshop and 'Heywa Undapu' is on the list they sent but I don't see them in my workshop.

They also asked me to post the details out here. Certainly not a critical issue... just weird.

Comments