test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Upgrading Hunt Gear in Citadel Forge

bolt#9204 bolt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
Hunt Gear Updating in Citadel Forge: I went to update my greaves in the forge I removed the slotted enchant then proceeded to try to purchase the updated blessed boots. I got a warning saying all slotted enchants must be removed before updating item. I have removed all slotted enchants but there is a +880 power modification from an armour kit on the boots which is impossible to remove as its not slotted, the modification appears to block the upgrade. I can upgrade unmodified hunt armour on my other tune without any issue. I am hoping the modification block to updating gear is a bug, can you confirm and if so fix it please
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    bolt#9204 said:

Hunt Gear Updating in Citadel Forge: I went to update my greaves in the forge I removed the slotted enchant then proceeded to try to purchase the updated blessed boots. I got a warning saying all slotted enchants must be removed before updating item. I have removed all slotted enchants but there is a +880 power modification from an armour kit on the boots which is impossible to remove as its not slotted, the modification appears to block the upgrade. I can upgrade unmodified hunt armour on my other tune without any issue. I am hoping the modification block to updating gear is a bug, can you confirm and if so fix it please

Known issue. It was reported and acknowledged.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***