test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Redeemed Citadel Milestone 3 Unable to claim bottom items in Milestone 3 of Personal Progress...

I purchased the Reforger's Blessing on Milestones 1&2 but I did not for Milestone 3. As I played through and then completed Milestone 3 I was only able to claim the top level items, all the items on the bottom remain locked. The scrolls, Reforger's apron, the Blessed Rings of the Herald and the astral diamond were collect and have a green check underneath them. Yet, the hood of the Watcher, Lulu, the Blessed garments of the Herald and the Blessed Artifacts of the Herald are all still locked with the padlock grayed out.

Comments

• Options
    carloswartune#5709 carloswartune Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    That's because the bottom items are the "premium" track that can only be obtained if you buy the corresponding milestone. As you didn't buy the blessing for Milestone 3, you can't get the bottom items.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    As stated, you must purchase the Blessing to claim the bottom row of items. This is not a bug.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.