test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

so for arc there is no problem with chest rewards?

hi, sorry if I express myself badly but I use a translator, I know that there is a French-speaking forum but the English-speaking one is much more active

I don't see any patch for the rewards found in the chests, I've been back in the game for about two months now and the only companion I earn is "energon" no other companion, no mounts, the only things I earn are scrolls of life, companion tokens, mount tokens, collar mount and tamarlune lingots

of course there's juma but it's impossible to sell what you find in his bags, I would like to know how a player can make money from a dungeon if there's nothing in the chests, and for info all my money goes in the reroll of the chests but it does not change anything

I would like to know if it's a bug or if it's normal

I love this game but I can't understand the arc policy

thank you

Comments

• Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    At least you are getting Collars... I have yet to get one :/
  • Options
    aramenes#8032 aramenes Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    so there must be a problem, right? before I stopped even if it was hard, it was possible to make money by playing a lot, now I play even more and I don't win anything profitable, I would like an official answer to know if it's a bug or if I have to spend my money on another game

thank you

edit : what's funny is that I took back the game when I saw the official announcement that the legendary mounts, tokens... etc... were now in the chests ^^
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User

so there must be a problem, right? before I stopped even if it was hard, it was possible to make money by playing a lot, now I play even more and I don't win anything profitable, I would like an official answer to know if it's a bug or if I have to spend my money on another game

thank you

edit : what's funny is that I took back the game when I saw the official announcement that the legendary mounts, tokens... etc... were now in the chests ^^

There is a 'chance' to get what they announced and there are people who did get those stuff. However, it is RNG. It depends on how lucky you are.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    for the legendary mounts I completely understand that the rate is very low, I don't question that, but I farm a lot and I didn't have any mount or companion other than energon (which I had 6 times, strange right ?) it's not normal

to make me understand I spend my time farming the dungeons or farming the insurections, balrgura etc... for juma,
    I have opened an average of 2500 to 3000 juma bags and I only had one coalescent ward and I don't complain about it, that the rate is low is not the problem, for me even the rate of common mounts or common companion is 0 and it's a problem
  • Options
    makaveli#2090 makaveli Member Posts: 1 New User
    How come astral diamomd exchange down in ps4 can't buy zen with ad only sell ad for Zen
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

for the legendary mounts I completely understand that the rate is very low, I don't question that, but I farm a lot and I didn't have any mount or companion other than energon (which I had 6 times, strange right ?) it's not normal

to make me understand I spend my time farming the dungeons or farming the insurections, balrgura etc... for juma,
    I have opened an average of 2500 to 3000 juma bags and I only had one coalescent ward and I don't complain about it, that the rate is low is not the problem, for me even the rate of common mounts or common companion is 0 and it's a problem

You just have bad luck with the RNG. It sucks, but other players have confirmed that the goodies are dropping, so there's no bug.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

How come astral diamomd exchange down in ps4 can't buy zen with ad only sell ad for Zen

It's not down. There is a backlog. Post your order at 750 AD per Zen and wait your turn. You'll get your Zen in a few days (I don't know exactly how long wait time is on PS4).
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User

As mentioned, it is not down. When it hit the cap price (750:1), the buy queue must be empty. If you did not see that before, it is because it did not hit the cap price.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    maybe I'm misunderstanding myself because I use a translator but either they reduced the rates or there is a bug, before my resumption, playing a lot i win between 5 and 10 companion or mount from commune to epic per day, now I win nothing except the energon that I won 6 times, and it's the only one I won, which seems unlikely given the amount of companion that exists, but it's classic in this game, when there is a problem it's
    bad luck, I wonder how many players have to lose arc to take care of his community
    I know I'm not a big buyer but by losing me as a customer, arc loses 100 euro per month.

I really like this game and I love the new extensions but if within a month I see that nothing changes I will find a game more attentive to its customers' needs

thank you
  • Options
    even with the event that doubles the chances of finding rare items in the chests it doesn't change anything... well if it's much easier to have ingots, health stones, tokens etc... but still no companion or mount, I seriously think that arc has added all these "new" unsaleable items to make the player forget about the saleable items, maybe it's me, maybe I'm a bad player who doesn't understand how to make money on this game. . in the meantime I asked everyone I knew if they had anything valuable in the chests in the last month and guessed ? no companions and no mounts... it's strange that all the players in this game are unlucky

I really don't understand what trying to do arc but it will be without me

goodbye and I hope a lot of other players will leave so that arc can finally do something

• Options
    kamehameha069#8658 kamehameha069 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    I was mentioning this same thing earlier today. Not just during this event but for quite some time now I have yet to get a mount or companion from any chests I’ve opened. Any type as well...common, rare, epic, etc have not seen one in quite some time. I must have the same bad rng as aramenes but many friends I was chatting with today shared the same experiences.
  • Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    I got a Mount of Uncommon Quality I already had not too long ago (before the event began), and I usually have bad RNG.