test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Redeemed citadel store glitch

Bought the 10k AD from Zariels store everyday since RC started, and today when on my paladin, I only got 5k AD. I main my paladin, and he has been buying a majority of the stuff from the campaign store. It did take 500 Zariels favor from me. I'm also having a really hard time finding the link for filing a ticket so I can get tech support to look into it.

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    https://support.arcgames.com/ for support. I'll forward this thread through Julia too.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Thank you. I found that website earlier, but I'm not seeing the link to file a ticket. It seems like it's been moved since the last time I filed a ticket. I click on the link for Neverwinter, and then scroll down to contact us link, and then click player support link, and end up right back where I started.
  • Options
    I see what happened on the support page. That giant pop up about cookies was hosing me. I saw cookies and instantly clicked the x to close it thinking it was just another stupid notification about cookies, not realizing it was telling me I needed to accept cookies to get support.

I like chocolate chip cookies with walnuts, but the chocolate chips have to be 60% cocoa...
  • Options
    Nevermind nothing to see here. I figured it out as I was writing the ticket. So new issue/QOL request-

Please make the warning for spending ad on chest rerolls much huger, and brighter on the screen. I mean it should take up the whole screen with giant black letters on a neon yellow background asking me 3 times if I really wanna do this. This is the 2nd time at least that I have accidentally used ad to reroll a chest. Granted, it only cost 5k this time, but it is really beyond annoying to to reroll a chest with ad, and not notice that I'm out of reroll tokens. I know it's partly my fault, but the warning isn't very big at all, and should be much more in yer face.