test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Random Dungeon Queue Finder

I am a Justicar paladin specced as a tank. Why does the queue finder offer me the role bonus for playing a healer?

It doesn't always - sometimes I get the bonus for playing a tank. But why would it even offer the bonus as a healer when I'm not a healer and never have been? And how do I make it stop?

Is that just the way this system works? Do DPS players get role bonus for being healers?

Comments

• Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    The Role Bonus is basically incentive to get people of that Role to queue up for that Random Queue, so it changes depending on which Role is needed the most at that time. As a result, it tends to alternate between Healer and Tank and is rarely ever DPS.
  • Options
    carloswartune#5709 carloswartune Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    It's just showing you what role is currently getting a bonus. If your role isn't the one specified, the text will be grayed out and you will not receive the bonus.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    In a nutshell, what is short supply in the game at that particular moment get the bonus? It has nothing to do with who you are.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***