test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Masquerade of Liars Refresh

babyjmrbabyjmr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 23 Arc User
It says on roadmap supposed to be a refresh but looks like same rewards as last year. Any clarification on this?

Comments

• Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    They probably want to surprise us last minute. Something like; Hey everyone, we made a new Vampire costume so the Witch can't possibly win this year! If it is a Vampire, I will choose that one over the witch.
    Edit: Just read the dev blog, the "new" costume is team ghost, I am picking witch this year again.

2018 - Witch, Scarecrow, Razorweed - Razorweed wins. I played for team witch... :disappointed:
    2019 - Witch, Scarecrow, Werewolf - Werewolf wins. I played for team witch... :angry:
    2020 - Witch, Scarecrow, Ghost - Ghosts wins. :lol:

Also please remind all the "new players" this year, the witches sash for the broom mount is in the store after the event. I get sick of all the profanities about the pinatas not dropping them. If they need "proof", I have screen shots from last year. I can and will post them, if needed.

Shopping List for Broom Mount (2018 - 2019)
    • Gnarled Broomstick 200 tokens
    • Handful of Enchanted Bristles 10 tokens x 25
    • Enchanted Witches Sash 300 tokens (after event) or random drop from pinata.
    • 50,000 AD
    • 600 tokens
    ===========================
    Total Cost 50,000 AD, 1350 Tokens (1050 with lucky pinata drop during the event)

Reminder this Wednesday is the Barovian Bash! Link in siggy below.
    Post edited by sandukutupu on
    wb-cenders.gif