test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't pickup the "Harvester's Nightmare" quest anymore.

fliruflagfliruflag Member Posts: 7 Arc User
For the third day in a row, I can't pickup the "Harvester's Nightmare" quest.
I have cycled through all of my characters and looked in their quest journals. None of them have this quest.
I have restarted the game a few time, but still no improvement.
I restarted my computer several times, but again no improvement.
I also tried doing the "Inception" quest on the 4 toons that are eligable for it. Still the same result: No "Harvester's Nightmare" available for me.
The last time I was able to do the quest was on saturday october 10 and I made sure I turned in the quest before roll-over.

I filed a complaint on ARC the moment I experienced this problem and after 48 hours the reply was:

"Zeon
Today at 19:11
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Sorry for the delayed response due to the high volume of tickets in our queue. I understand that you had an issue regarding your Harvester's Nightmare quest. Based on the information you provided, it appears to be a gameplay bug that our development team will need to look into. We are unable to assist right away with fixing potential bugs or glitches. The best thing that I could do for you at the moment is suggesting you directly submit a bug report: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/categories/bug-reports-pc

Though sometimes a quick logout would do the trick, please may you try logging out and logging back in to see if it works. If not, kindly post as well what you have experience and I will make sure that our development team is made aware of this issue.

Should you have trouble posting on the forum, it will be best handled by our Community team. You can contact them directly by sending an email to Community@crypticstudios.com. Please make sure to include as many details as possible about the forum issue you have encountered when emailing them.

If you have any questions, please let us know.
Regards,
GM Zeon
Game Master"

Could you please look into this because I am falling behind on the event reward and possibly even the final token you can get to obtain the account bound mount.

Kind regards,
Feygorn Sugoii

Comments

• durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    is your "events" HUD on? (not sure about the name, but where you can click the event name and stuff).

Click on it and see what it says on what day of the event you are in.

I think today should be 9? (not sure) but if you are way above this - chances are you have already done the event on your account for more than the event duration (21 times maybe?).

If not, then i hope you get a reply here!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,338 Arc User
    I have not done the quest for today. My "Days Completed" is 12/21.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    edited October 2020
    For OP, does this apply to you?

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1258130/multiple-completions-of-daily-harvester

Since you "cycled through all of my characters and looked in their quest journals", implies you did that with more than one character. This may apply.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • fliruflagfliruflag Member Posts: 7 Arc User

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1258130/multiple-completions-of-daily-harvester

Since you "cycled through all of my characters and looked in their quest journals", implies you did that with more than one character. This may apply.

I have a habit of picking up every quest available.
    And yes, I have done the daily quest a few times on 3 toon, but no idea how many times.
    fliruflag said:

I have a habit of picking up every quest available.
    And yes, I have done the daily quest a few times on 3 toon, but no idea how many times.
    What does your "Days complete" say? Click on your 'Harvester of Nightmares" in the banner below the mini-map.