test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Still Broken building in Stronghold

tinlungtinlung Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
Guess i will put this forth again: Building Bug in Stronghold! July 2 I posted this issue on our Guild building system.
Last Friday i reported that a building that i started in our Stronghold when it was completed was not the building picked. I reported it to support. On Monday June 29 i received the following info from Support.
Based on the information you provided it looks like this issue is the result of a bug. I will forward these details to our development team so they can investigate further. As of today i've received no feed back on this problem. Name of our Guild is Silver Shields Of The Dalelands. Time was around 730 - 8:00 pm on 06/26/2020 . The building that we had selected was the Wizard's Workshop, but what was built was a Training Yard.

Comments

• Options
    I am reposting this as of yet the 1st of October not seen any response from anyone.
  • Options
    As of now i've yet to receive any response either by forums or email as to the broken building system in the Guild. And due to this we as a guild cannot grow more effectively as a guild.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,098 Arc User
    Tear it down and start over?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.